- Sexes determining
- Breeding logs
- African Dwarf Clawed Frogs
- African Clawed Frogs
- Suriname Toads
Sexes determination on African Dwarf Clawed Frogs
- The best mark for the sexes determination on African Dwarf Clawed Frogs are the postaxillaire glands of the males.
You can find them under their armpits. In mating feelings they are a little bit swollen. The color can be very different
whitish, yellow or weak pinkish.
There are some other marks, too:
- The females are about 5mm longer than the males.
- Females are looking more corpulent.
- Females have fatter fighs.
- Females have a longer "tail".
- African Dwarf Clawed Frogs are beginning to mate firstly in a age of about six months.