- tank setup
- pipids and other animals
- How to pack Pipidae frogs for transport?
- It's not neccessary to transport them in water. In opposite: This could be too much stress for the frogs. You nedd to
transport them with wet skin. So you have to make a high humidity. Here are several methods:
Put these containers into a cardboard with grabbed newsprint.
- Put them in small plastic boxes with very wet pieces of foam material.
- Put them into wet cottom socks. Put the socks into a video cassette cover.
- Put them into to fish bags with very less of water and some water plants, e.g. Najas, Elodea or
- How long can a transport take?
- The transport can take several days. But you should try to transport them not due the weekend.
- What's the minimum temperature for a transport?
- The air temperature outside should have at least 15°C in the morning.